WHO-SA? Tyson Fury mocks Wilder insisting rematch is OFF as rival ‘is not well known in America’

Bronze Bomber had slammed Brit for shunning their £50million fight to take an interim bout

TYSON FURY goaded Deontay Wilder by telling the American: I’ll rematch you when you’re recognised in your own 

The taunt came in response to the Bronze Bomber’s scathing tweet after the Brit pulled out of a second fight worth £50million to take an interim bout instead.
Tyson Fury goaded American Deontay Wilder over his popularity in his own country



Wilder, 33, had fumed: “You sorry muthaf*****. You requested a warm-up fight first. I don’t blame you though, I probably would too if I saw my brains splashed all over the canvas.”
Fury, 30, responded: “Get your self a bit more well known in America first kid & then I’ll give you another chance!

“I already beat you & the world knows it & so do you😉 must be hard for you that a British fighter has taken over the USA 🇺🇸😉 watch me whippppp #ONLYINAMERICA @espn”
It is a huge U-turn for Fury, who claimed he only wanted to fight Wilder after their controversial draw in December.
Tyson Fury has delayed his rematch with Deontay Wilder







Fury had said: “I ain’t interested in fighting number ten, number eight, number three, number two — I only want the best. So I want Deontay Wilder next.”
But Fury, 30, now wants to build his profile across the pond first after signing an £80m 

The WBC has been notified that Fury is lining up an interim fight in May or June.
WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman said: “It feels like someone let all the air out of the balloon.
Tyson Fury wants to fight Deontay Wilder in the autumn in order to maximise viewership for his pay-per-view bouts

“We are at great moment in the heavyweight division and there was a lot of excitement for this rematch.”
Wilder is expected to next take on mandatory challenger Dominic Breazeale.


Comments

Popular Posts